Tibet Impression-Why is Tibet travel one's once a life Time?
Tibet is world famous not because of the Qinghai Tibet railway Train, nor because of the unique Tibet landscape or the Tibetan people and Tibetan culture. Tibet is famous and attractive. Why? It is because of the mystery no one knows, get more Tibet facts. Folow us to discover Tibet and explore further, we have rich Tibet Travel information resources and hope you can maximize your Tibet discovery Tour with TCTS-Tibet Ctrip Travel Service.
To visit Tibet is not alwasy easy. Many people have been working so hard to save money for Tibet Travel. Some of them even sell their houses or belongings to pay for a Tibet trip. We do understand you. Probably you are the same as most tourists wanting to travel to Tibet because as like others, you take the risks of serous Acute Mountain Sickness, spending most of your income for a Tibet Travel, gather your friends and/or take your family to travel to Tibet, etc. It is not easy. And maybe that is one reason why it is only once in one's lifetime travel in Tibet. Well here we are, you found us and you will get us. We are here in Lhasa to support your Tibet tour and we have been trying everything possible to make your Tibet dream trip a true. With our strong support, your Tibet travel will be memorable and not have to be only once in your life time.Tibet Ctrip Travel Service-TCTS
Tony on behalf of TCTS Tibetan team staff
Thursday, November24, 2011, hasa, Tibet
Here below is the New Tips by Devin on Tibet Tour-Why Travel to Tibet in 2013?
Tibet traveler Devin Moore talks about some new basic facts and biggest reasons why travelers should make Tibet as their tour destination in 2013.
Tibet is a rapidly changing place; a slow paced way of life is gradually giving way to expanding urban areas. While these changes bring with them a higher standard of living for most Tibetans, inevitably a unique way of life slips into the past. Now is the time to go to see Tibet, travelers who venture outside of Tibet’s cities can get to know a life that depends on agriculture and animal husbandry and revolves around the seasons. These facts and reasons for visiting Tibet will help travelers begin planning their trip!
1. The Dalai Lama encourages travel to Tibet. At the present time, Tibetans face hardship due to their lack of autonomy. The Dalai Lama has publicly expressed his support of Tibet travel on numerous occasions, his reasoning is that people should go to Tibet and tell the world what they see.
2. Take away valuable cultural understanding. Any visitor to Tibet has the opportunity to spend time exploring Tibetan Buddhist Monasteries and other important cultural sites such as Potala Palace. A native Tibetan travel guide will be able to explain the history behind and significance of the religious practices and cultural values of the Tibetan people. Don’t forget to ask lots of questions!
3. Learn about Earth’s natural heritage. In Tibet there are majestic towering mountains at every turn, while they are certainly beautiful to look at, how they affect the climate of vast regions is the truly amazing part. The Himalayas play a crucial role in bringing monsoon rains to South Asia. Also glacial runoff from the Himalayas, and other mountainous regions in Tibet, are the source of some of Asia’s most important rivers.
4. Try new foods. Flour milled from roasted Tibetan barley is a staple in Tibetan cuisine. While few crops grow well in the high altitude climate, many travelers are surprised by the diversity of Tibetan cuisine! Try some local favorites such as Tibetan noodle or momo, a dumpling like dish, stuffed with meat or vegetables and try Tibet Yak Butter Tea or sweet tea.
5. Stay in shape! Even with all the fantastic Tibetan food, a Tibet trip is unlikely to be one where you’ll pack on a few extra pounds. There are ample opportunities for outdoor activities such as trekking and mountain biking. Even climbing the stairs up to Potala Palace can be a work out.
The list above is just with some basic facts and reasons for travel to Tibet and different people should have their own personal or unique goal for the Tibet vacation. With all the changes taking place daily it’s better that travelers visit earlier than later. Read more on Devin's Tibet travel release in yahoo.