Tibet Tour Packages-Private Tibet Tours and Trekking
1). What is a private Tibet Tour?
In the case of a private tour, you (alone, or with your spouse, family, or friends) will be provided with an English speaking, licensed Local Tibetan tour guide, as well as a private vehicle (whose size will depend on the size of your group) and a licensed driver. The guide, driver and vehicle will be only at your service for the entire duration of your tour.
Our pre-planned tours are listed below. If none of these meets your needs, we also offer tailor-made tours. Our professional travel consultants can help you to design your perfect Tibet tour.
If you want to take a group tour, please refer to our Join-in Tour.
A: Classic and famous Tibet Tour packages:
Our most popular tours, successfully operated for many years.
Holy City Tour click here
(Tour to Lhasa and around Lhasa, usually 3 nights to 5 nights)
Classic Tibet Tour click here
(Lhasa-Gyantse-Shigatse, usually 5 nights to 6 nights)
Famous Mt. Everest Base Camp Tour-land adventure click here
(Classic Tibet Tour plus Mt. Everest Base Camp, usually 8 nights to 9 nights)
Lhasa and Tsedang Culture Tour click here
(Lhasa-Tsedang-Chimpu, 6 days to 7 days)
Tibet "Switzerland View" Tour click here
(Tour to Nyingchi, usually 7 days)
Holy Lake Tour Lhasa to Namtso lake, click here
(usually 4 nights to 5 nights)
We can also arrange a tour consisting of any combination of the above destinations, lasting for 10 to 20 days or more, according to your request. In short, we provide the Tibet tour you want, with no compromises.
B: Overland Tibet Tours:
For those who like real long distance Tibet landscape adventure, the more physically demanding tours.
Overland tour from Chengdu (Sichuan) to Lhasa (Tibet)
(14 days +/- )
Overland tour from Lhasa (Tibet) to Kathmandu (Nepal)
(9 days +/-)
Overland tour from Lijiang (Yunnan) to Lhasa (Tibet)
(10 days +/- )
C: Sacred Tibet journey-Mt. Kailash Kora and Manasarovar trip
Lhasa Kailash Manasarovar Lhasa (or Nepal) Pilgrimage
Nepal-Kailash-Nepal or Lhasa
Lhasa Manasarovar Kailash Guge Kingdom Ruins
D: Tibet Trekking and Mountain Biking Tours:
Ganden to Samye Trekking tour (10 to 12 days)
Bicycling Tour from Lhasa to Kathmandu (18 to 22 days)
Tsurphu to Yangpachen Trekking tour (10 to 12 days)
Mt, Everest Base Camp Trekking tour (12 to 14 days)
Shalu to Nartang monastery Trekking (9 to 12 days)
For more on the Trekking Tours, please just have a view here!
2) How to decide on your personal itinerary, and determine a price?
Since we know every traveler's interests and requirements are UNIQUE and quite different from the others, we provide personalized travel service for you, whether you are an individual travelers, a couple, a family, or an organized group. Here are easy steps to follow to work out a perfect, and reasonably priced itinerary:
1) Decide how many nights and days you have to travel in Tibet and when you want to begin;
2) Choose a tour route from our vacation choices or simply prepare a list of places where you want to go, or even, if you do not know where on earth you will go but do tell us your interests and budgets.
3) Decide on the number of travelers. The bigger the group, the more money you can save. We provide a free trip for one person for every 16th person in a group (not including the airfare). For the Single room occupancy, he or she needs to pay the single supplement.
4) Decide the class of the hotel in which you wish to stay (number of stars or budget guesthouse or hostel, comfortable 3 star standard, 4 star standard or the top end?). Keep in mind that accommodations are not as luxurious as in Beijing and Shanghai. The Top end hotel in Lhasa is the St. Regis but it is not marked as 5 stars. We provide 4 star, 3 star hotels and guesthouse accommodation (cheaper hotels which have a variety of rooms with or without bathroom). For most North American and European travelers, we suggest that you choose 3 star hotels from us.
5) Decide if you need our help in acquiring air tickets or not. We provide air ticketing service for flights to and from Lhasa as well as China and Nepal domestic flights. Importantly we secure your air tickets soon after your advance payment done and this releases your worry on no tickets can be issued if without holding a Tibet travel Permits in advance.
6) Remember to notify us if you have any special requirements (e.g. vegetarian, other dietary requirements, non-smoking room, Tibetan English speaking or Mandarin speaking guide, etc.)
Important note: Please be aware that you must enter and exit Tibet within the duration of time listed on your Tibet travel permit (eg. If you book a three days tour, you cannot stay in Tibet for 4 days or more; you MUST leave after two days according to the Tibet travel restrictions).
When you are ready with the above information, please send us an inquiry by filling out this online inquiry form. Once we have all of the relevant information, we will get back to you with a full itinerary and quotation within 24 hours (may need 48 hours on weekends). The more accurate information you provide us, the more quickly we will be able to organize your itinerary.