Budget Tibet Everest Tours-Russian Travel Mates looking for same nationality Travellers
Lhasa to Kathmandu,Tibet Soft Overland adventure with Mt. Everest Exploration,Special Offer in Peak Season,Aug.17-24,875$ p p only,Schedule 2012 fixed departure: Aug.17-24
Tibet Everest Group Tours with Lower Price and Better Services!
Difference and highlight: one night stop in Shegar (between Shigatse 3900m and Everest Base Camp 5200m), morning landscape view from Shegar to Everest, 8 days
Lhasa-Lake Yamdrok-Gyantse-Shigatse-Shegar-Everest-Nepal border (Aug.17-24,2012)—Tour Service voucher
Aug.17 Day01 Arrival in Lhasa, hotel transfer and rest for altitude in Lhasa [with altitude of 3650m] o/n in Oudan Hotel or Banank Shol Hotel or similar one if late booking
Aug.18 Day02 Guided sightseeing tour in Lhasa: Potala Palace, Sera Monastery, Jokhang Temple, Barkhor Bazaar
Aug.19 Day03 countryside trip (better experience than one day city tour): Lhasa-Drak Yerpa Meditations caves-Ganden Monastery-Jiama Village view (if you are interested, we can take you to have a visit to local Tibetan family), around 6-7 pm, we drive back to Lhasa
Aug.20 Day04 Lhasa-Lake of Yamdrok-Tso-Karola Glacier (view from road side, optional entry 16$ p p to have closer view)-Gyantse (Pelkhor Monastery and Kumbum Pagoda)-Shigatse, o/n in Shigatse Kangshon Hotel
Aug.21 Day05 Shigatse [3900m], visit Tashilhunpo Monastery and local Tibetan streets, then we drive to Shegar [New Tingri] [4050m], accommodation in budget guesthouse
Aug.22 Day06 Shegar-Rongphu [4900m]-Everest Base Camp, 5150m, (4 km trek from campsite to Base Camp or you can take local environmental vehicle by yourself if you feel too hard to do the 4 km trekking on the high altitude)-Rongphu, enjoy the view to Mt. Everest, sun set and sun rise pictures, in the afternoon, we trek back to stay in Campsite which is about 4 km to Everest Base Camp
Aug.23 Day07 Rongphu Monastery-Old Tingri [4390m]-Zhangmu around 8 pm, have a good rest in Zhangmu, enjoy the small town culture in the Tibet Border, O/n in Sherpa Hotel or Ganggyan Hotel or similar one
Aug.24 Day08 leave Tibet for Kodari-Kathmandu, Nepal [1400m] 123km by yourself (your Tibet tour ends with us at the border after your Tibetan tour guide and driver seeing you off for Nepal)
Ground tour Cost: US$875 per person without airfare, (5-8 people small size group tour, twin-share or triple share dormitory rooms)
Deposit to confirm: US$375 per person +airfare (Banking fee not included)
Full Balance US$500 per person to be paid in cash upon arrival in Lhasa
1) Tibetan English speaking tour guide
2) Budget guesthouse or hostel standard accommodations in Lhasa and Shigatse and Zhangmu (with toilet and shower), but local tent or guesthouse in Everest region,
3) Tour vehicle of Van (9-10 seats) with experienced Tibetan driver for all transfer per the itinerary in Tibet
4) All necessary Travel permits
5) Entrance tickets for all the sights per the itinerary
6) Petrol and parking fee for the vehicle
7) Everest Region protection fee
8) Car entry fee for Everest. B.C region
Service not included:
1) China Visa and Nepal visa (you can obtain the Nepal visa at the border, please bring two small photos of you, it cost 25$ p p for the 15 days tour visa)
2) Personal natural expense like phone bills, laundry, meals, drinks etc
4) Additional tour service in Nepal
5) Tips for guide and driver
Simple Tibet Tour Booking process:
1) Email us your clear passport data page photo copy, China visa copy by attachment (no less than 500 kb per file, readable copies pls), specify your departure city, whether you need air ticketing help or not.
2) process the advance payment by bank telex wire transfer or Western Union Agent wire transfer or Paypal (5% fee by Paypal, and banking fee on your end)
3) Pack wise for the tour and enjoy your Tibet Dream adventure trip to Nepal.
Any urgent question, please call us or email to us instantly
If you do not want to go to Nepal but return back to Lhasa and fly or take the train back to China, please tell us to arrange it accordingly.
Special offer: And if your own group have 5 people together, we only run it as your own private tour for your own group.