Service not included:
1) hotel, Private expense like laundry, IDD calls, drinks in the room, etc.
2) Extra expenses incurred due to unexpected events (flight or train delays or cancellation, personal delay for every sightseeing departure)
5) Meals not mentioned, Permits and delivery service to be included in our other package
6) Tips for the tour guide and driver
Service optional upon your requests:
1) Individual transportation between Airport/Train station and Lhasa, accommodation;
2) Roundtrip or one way Airfare (to and/or from Lhasa) via Chengdu, Beijing, Shanghai, Xi’an, Guangzhou, Chongqing, etc
3) Tibet outbound trains (soft sleeper berth, hard sleeper berth or hard seat)
4) If you fly from Kathmandu to Lhasa, the China visa is necessary needed, costs per your requests
1. The final price you will get depends on the group size finally, your tour price will vary because of different group size but it will be finally reconfirmed 10 working days before your departure for Lhasa, if the group size is bigger, the offer is cheaper per person (Our offers are among the most competitive here in Tibet)
2) Prices listed above are for per person, it is based on double occupancy. If you need a single room, single supplement as above needs to be paid separately.
3) We will charge you for 105$ per person as a deposit for booking the tour (by PayPal Payment to sales AT TibetCtrip DOT com), PayPal charges us 5 USD as the fee).
4) Because you need the original copy of the Tibet Travel Permits to board the plane, in this way, all the clients depart from the same city should be via one same permit and one same airplane. So please discuss with us first to fit the flight schedule before you issue the air tickets (if you by yourself issue the air tickets), sorry for any inconvenience it may cause.
As a regulation travel agency we can't supply tourist services for the following clients:
1. Government officers or officials
2. Ambassadors or the clients who hold diplomatic passports, military and/or official passports
3. Journalists or reporters
The vehicle used for the trip may or may not be air-conditioned, but due to the unique Tibetan climate it is unlikely air-condition will be needed. Also, because group size will vary the vehicle may be a van, or mini-bus or bigger bus (33 seats at most)
Due to the high altitude you may need oxygen if you feel uncomfortable or have altitude sickness, especially those whose stay is shorter than 7 days. In this situation, you may tell us your needs in advance, and pay the surcharge as specified above. Please read over our information concerning Altitude Sickness.
Accommodations (not included)
Three star standard hotels (from frequently used to less used hotel by westerners): Dhood Gu Hotel, Tashi Choede Hotel, Yak Hotel, Gang Gyan Hotel, Mandala Hotel or similar one if due to your late sign up.
Meals as specifed as above
Group tour regulations
Since it is a group tour and the activity for the whole group can be conducted once, we ask that you arrive on time for all departures from sites. Important- Please read the following prior to your departure
1. We cannot refund all or part of the tour fee due to your own causes. Also, we cannot change the set itinerary menu to others. For those places listed as optional you will be responsible for all costs.
2. While in Tibet, you must strictly abide by the regulations of the Tibet Tourism Bureau: you cannot go to places or sites which are not written in the Tibet permit. Otherwise, it is illegal and you will be fully responsible for any illegal activity
We arrange local Tibetan English speaking guide for the whole group. But if you cannot understand him or her well, or wish to choose a guide suitable for your own language, your personal guide's fee is on your due.
For Lhasa to Kathmandu mountain biking gourney, please follow this link.
Note that, we can customize your Tibet biking itineary to meet your schedule from 1 to 7 days for the easier biking destinations rather than the Mountain Biking via Everest.