Welcome to Visit Tibet, Local Tibet Tourism Insider
Who We Are
With years of experiences in Tibet inbound tourism, "Visit Tibet" (www.tibetctrip.com, www.visittibet.org) is a reliable Tibet local travel agency today. We have received lots of kind reviews from our guests and we are highly recommended on TripAdvisor. Here, we would like to share a little more about our story: how we got started, what was our mission from the beginning, what you can look forward to from us in the future. If you have questions about traveling in Tibet, send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Visit Tibet started
Before founding Visit Tibet, co-owner Tony was working as an English teacher in a Lhasa high school in the early 2000's after his graduation from university with a bachelor’s degree in economics and English. Many Tibetan students are from impoverished families, and like many teachers in school, Tony hoped that he could help these students receive a good education and make a better living. English was especially a hard subject for most Tibetan students because the school lacked advanced teaching resources and a supportive language environment. The situation has made it difficult for students to master even the simplest content, such as reading alphabets. But if they don't learn English, they have less of a chance to go to university and change their circumstances. This was a great challenge Tony faced as a passionate teacher, and he hoped to find a solution to change the status quo.
After living in Lhasa for a while, Tony started to notice the growing number of foreign visitors on the Lhasa streets. Sometimes they couldn't communicate with locals, and Tony always went up to them and provided translation assistance. This made Tony realize that tourism is a great learning opportunity for local people. Not only will they have jobs and have the chance to practice English, they can also know about the greater outside world and expand their vision. Soon afterwards, in 2004, Tony founded his travel agency focusing on foreign travelers. He began to familiarize himself with the local travel industry. He visited almost every corner of Tibet, got acquainted with many good Tibetan guides and Tibetan drivers, and built a reliable operation and a loyal team all from scratch. From the 1st guest to the 1000th, Tony and his team have always served them with the goal to be a responsible tour operator. After all these years, Visit Tibet is still driven by Tony's original singular mission: to help local people know the world and to help the world know Tibet.
Over the years, many travelers have had the best vacation of their life in Tibet by Visit Tibet (previous brand: Tibet Ctrip Travel Service), and many local Tibetan travel professionals have benefitted from the boom of the industry. Tourism in Tibet has also become increasingly competitive, but VisitTibet.org tourism website aims to continue to organize quality trips at fair prices. We are also making innovations to our business every day. We hope that after learning about our founder's story, you will have a better understanding of where we come from and where we will go from here. "Visit Tibet" travel service was rated 5 stars() on TripAdvisor. And "Visit Tibet" keeps receiving more and more trustworthy reviews and received annual service excellence certificate! We are committed as we always have been, and we hope you will let us create the best memory of Tibet for you.
Visit Tibet Highlight Features
- Our expertise and reliability: We focus on service profession, tour quality, safety and reliability;
- Flexible and accommodating Itineraries: We ensure foreign travelers can get better altitude acclimatization. All our Tibet tours are well designed with time for proper high altitude acclimatization.This is especially the highlight for our private Tibet tours;
- 100% Local Tibetan Guides and Drivers: We ensure all our foreign travelers can get authentic Tibetan tour experiences. None of our guides are Han Chinese, so are our safe drivers.
- Absolutely no forced shopping or tourist traps: We would rather take travelers to enjoy countryside than taking them to buy fake things in shops;
- Our sense of Tibet tourism responsibility:Preserving the native environment and local habitats insures the natural preservation needed for future generations of tourist to experience Tibet in real time. Furthermore establishing meaningful relationships between tourist and the Local Tibetan people offers mutual understanding of both cultures in which enhances respect for both tourist and host and thereby promotes future prosperity. Based on this value, we support local community by arranging local services, volunteering in local villages, and always trying our best to minimize impacts on environment and culture of the locals.
What sets "Visit Tibet" apart from others?
We provide ultimate, extensive and quality Tibet Travel service. We help make your Tibet travel cheaper and easier! No matter where you want to go, what your interests are, whether you come here solo or with family or friends, whether you have tight budget or not, we understand and care about all your concerns.
1. Our Expertise and Reliability at Visit Tibet:
All our travel consultants and Tibetan tour guides are qualified with at least 5 years working experience in serving foreign travelers in Tibet. This is still far from enough. Our Tibetan guides are well selected according to different traveler group’s requests. And so is it for our tour drivers. We are proud that they are among the top guides and best drivers in Tibet tourism. Because of the insightful knowledge of Tibetan travel information, the tours and travel information we provide are not based on books or heard from others, but from first-hand experience and knowledge of the local situation.
2. Flexible and accommodating Itineraries from Visit Tibet:
We always try our best to run our trips as flexible as possible according to customer’s personal requests, so that they are not confined by a fixed itinerary which is restrictive and inflexible. That is why our guests like to book our private Tibet tours.
3. Fair trade and service guarantee at Visit Tibet Travel Service:
With more than 15 years Tibet tour quotations experience, we know exactly what price is reasonable according to specified service items. We do not sell you sky-high “Tibetan prices”, because we do not stress you to support our Tibet travel agency by paying high prices based on your compassion on Tibetan people. To provide better Tibet tours experiences with more reasonable prices is one of our core values.
4. Absolutely no forced shopping or tourist traps from Visit Tibet:
We guarantee that all tours are purely authentic without any hinted shopping commission because we seriously object any act of forced shopping. On the other hand all our travelers do not travel to Tibet to buy expensive fake staff but to maximize their Tibet travel experience with reasonable price in a limited travel time-frame.
5. Our sense of responsibility:
When traveling with us, your personal travel adviser will be available 24 hours a day. For example, if someone in the group, especially the young or old gets sick during travelling, we will take this seriously and probably take him or her to local hospital or transfer to lower altitude immediately. Before, during and after your Tibet tour, we are just a phone call away!
6. Responsible Tibet tourism:
Preserving the native environment and local habitats insures the natural preservation needed for future generations of tourist to experience Tibet in real time. Furthermore establishing meaningful relationships between tourist and the Local Tibetan people offers mutual understanding of both cultures in which enhances respect for both tourist and host and thereby promotes future prosperity. Based on this value, we support local community by arranging local services, volunteering in local villages, and always trying our best to minimize impacts on environment and culture of the locals.
"Visit Tibet" Offers The Wide Range Tibet Tours Solutions
There are several types of Tibet holiday that we arrange. All of our journeys are high quality and carefully prepared by TibetCtrip travel service team staff. We normally arrange 100-150 professionally guided journeys across Tibet every year. And we also work as local tour operator for worldwide travel agencies. We devote a considerable amount of time to planning each of our tours.
- Tibet Family Tours: Choosing one of our well designed Family friendly Tibet tours packages, experience the real Tibetan culture, explore the Tibet civilization and discover the beautiful landscape of Tibet with your family on a budget. As one local Tibet local Travel Agent, we specialize in quality family vacation tours designing and service as we understand the families with young kids and old. Learn more family tours of Tibet.
- Tibet group tours: Foreign travelers looking for a budget Tibet tour no longer have to settle for crowded group tour buses! Budget travelers often feel that they are faced with limited Tibet group tours options. But here we have been working to open up new group travel opportunities for travelers looking to cut costs without sacrificing quality. Learn more Tibet group tours!
- Tibet Trekking Adventures: Explore Tibet natural beauty via trekking! Now you can easily experience Tibet through intense cultural immersion while trekking across the many Tibetan natural wonders.Learn more Tibet trekking!
- Tibet Kailash Tours: From reliable Tibet Kailash travel permits application to the ground tour service arrangement, you are in the right hand. Our knowledgeable Tibetan tour guide and safe Tibetan driver will try level best to ensure a peaceful, spiritual and comfortable pilgrimage.Learn more Tibet Kailash journeys!
- Tibet Hotel booking: Book hotel with us means you save big money and also get one on one booking service, together with many valuable recommendation for your whole trip in Tibet.
- Tibet Vehicle Rental: to maximize your Tibet tour flexibility, we also provide permits+guide+driver+car rental services.
Thanks for your precious time on our site and thanks for your interest to book with us.
Looking forward to meeting you in Lhasa,
Kind Regards with peace and joy!
Tibet Ctrip Travel Service Team
Our Website Presence: www.tibetctrip.com,www.visittibet.org, www.tibettravelexpert.com, www.explorechinatibet.com
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel/Fax (Lhasa Area Code): 86-891-6349360, Mobile: 86-13628999610 or 86-18080158435 (Mr. Tony)
Post Add: Room 302 Niwei International Travel Service, Ltd., No.13 North Linkuo Road, Lhasa, Tibet, Post Code: 850000