Suggested Itinerary for you to consider:
Option 1: Lhasa and nearby
Day1 Arrival in Lhasa, airport-Lhasa by airline shuttle bus (RMB30-35 per person), hotel in downtown by yourself
Day2 Free day in Lhasa by yourself
Day3 Lhasa one day top highlight tour: Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple, Barkhor Street
Day4 Any one day tour options: Drepung+Sera, or Namtso Lake Day tour, Yamdrok Day tour, Countryside Day tours (lots of options)--please discuss with your TripAdvisor
Day5 Final departure
Option 2: Extended Everest Base camp group tour out of Lhasa:
Day5 Lhasa-Shigatse city (280 km, 3900m)
Day6 Shigatse-Everest Base Camp (340km, 5150m)
Day8 Shigatse-Gyantse (Pelkhor Monastery)-Karola Glacier-Lake Yamdrok-Lhasa, hotel by yourself
Day9 Final Departure Read more details about 4 days Everest Base Camp Group tour
Option 3: Lhasa and extended Kailash EBC Group trip out of Lhasa:
Day 4 Lhasa-Shigatse, 280 km, about 5-6 hours’ drive, set off at 8:30-arrive at 14:30
Day 5 Shigatse –Saga, 440 km, about 7-9 hours’ drive, set off at 8:30-arrive at 17:30
Day 6 Saga-Mt. Kailash (Darchen), 510 km, about 10 hours’ drive, set off at 8:30-arrive at around 18:30
Day 7 Mt. Kailash-Dira-Puk Monastery, first day of your trekking, 20 km, about 7-8 hours trek
Day 8 Dira-Puk Monastery-Zultul-Puk Monastery, second day of your trekking, 21 km, about 8-9 hours trek
Day 9 Zultul-puk Monastery-Darchen, last day of your trekking, 12 km, about 4 hours trek, Drive from Darchen to Lake Manasarovar, 60 km, about 1.5 hours’ drive
Day 10 Lake Manasarovar-Saga, 450 km, about 8-9 hours’ drive, set off at 8:30-arrive at 18:00
Day 11 Saga-EBC, 300 km, about 7-8 hours’ drive, set off at 8:30 am-arrive at 16:30
Day 12 EBC-Shigatse-Gyantse, 430 km, about 8-9 hours’ drive, set off at 8:30-arrive at 18:30
Day 13 Gyantse-Lhasa, 260 km, about 5-6 hours’ drive, set off at 8:30-arrive at 16:00
Day 14 Final Departure, free transfer to airport or train station (free group tour transfer is at 8 am and 1 pm)-read more details about 14 days Kailash Everest group tour.
|Tibet Travel Permits and Flexible tour arrangement Service Charge||
Please be noted that:
1) You cannot travel with any other agency with our permits;
2) If your trip covers destinations outside of Lhasa, you will need to book the private or group tour outside of Lhasa with our agency;
3) If your trip covers destinations outside of Lhasa, you'd better confirm the permits booking (at least 15 days in advance for Everest tour, and 30 days in advance for Kailash tour).
4) When you book a hotel in Lhasa by yourself, be sure your hotel has the right to host foreign travelers.
1. Price Per Person in US Dollars base on the currency exchange rate: 1USD=6.9RMB
2. We have Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple and Barkhor Street daily tour, Everest Group tour (3 Nights 4 days on every Monday and Friday).
3. Hotels in Lhasa Downtown recommended for you to book: Snow Heaven Hotel, Lhasa Ganggyan Hotel, Yak Hotel, Dhood Gu Hotel, Rama Khapo Family Guesthouse, Tashi Takgye Hotel, Shambhala Palace, House of Shambhala, Cool Yak Hotel, The St. Regis, Shangri-La or similar one.