Please be noted that:
1) You cannot travel with any other agency with our permits;
2) If your trip covers destinations outside of Lhasa, you will need to book the private or group tour outside of Lhasa with our agency;
3) If your trip covers destinations outside of Lhasa, you'd better confirm the permits booking (at least 15 days in advance for Everest tour, and 30 days in advance for Kailash tour).
4) When you book a hotel in Lhasa by yourself, be sure your hotel has the right to host foreign travelers.
Arrival in Lhasa--take cheap shuttle bus to Lhasa (US$5.5 per person, ie RMB35 per person)
Accommodation suggested (Snow Heaven Hotel or Lhasa Ganggyan Hotel or Dhood Gu Hotel), please book it by yourself
Suggested Lhasa highlight walking tour: Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple, Barkhor Bazaar
Potala Palace, one of Tibet’s top must see cultural sites, has been capturing travelers’ imaginations as it takes them on an adventure through Tibetan history. With its highest point at about 300 meters (around 1000 feet) above the valley floor its gargantuan size often surprises travelers: this building houses over 1,000 rooms, 10,000 shrines, and around 200,000 statues.
Jokhang Temple is one of the must see attractions in Tibet. Jokhang Temple houses the only known image of the Shakyamuni Buddha that exists today. Made in his twelve year old likeness, it is a holy destination for Tibetan Buddhist pilgrims from all corners of Tibet.
The Barkhor street market provides tourist a pivotal insight in multiple aspects of Tibetan culture by the vast assortments of authentic Tibetan products easily available to purchase at the visitors discretion. The Barkhor market is constantly alive and thriving with activity as the countless vendors and shops present a utopia of local Tibetan arts, crafts and cultural specialties.
Accommodation suggested (Snow Heaven Hotel or Lhasa Ganggyan Hotel or Dhood Gu Hotel) Please book it by yourself
Car rental--for day tour of Lake Namtso
In Nov. 14, 2005, Namtso Lake in the Tibet Autonomous Region was selected as one of the five most beautiful lakes in China by Chinese National Geography magazine. Namtso Lake's touching beauty should not be missed by any traveler who visits Tibet. Its purity and solemnness are symbols of Qinghai-Tibet Plateau. In Tibetan, Namtso means 'Heavenly Lake.' It is considered one of the three holy lakes in Tibet. Namtso is famous for its high altitude (4720 meters (about 3 miles)), vast area (1961 square kilometers (about 757 square miles) and beautiful scenery.
Accommodation Suggested (Snow Heaven Hotel or Lhasa Ganggyan Hotel or Dhood Gu Hotel) by yourself
Lhasa-Lake Yamdrok-Lhasa (suggested)
Car Rental--per request
Final Departure by yourself
Final departure by yourself
|Tibet Travel Permits and Flexible tour arrangement Service Charge||
1. Price Per Person in US Dollars base on the currency exchange rate: 1USD=6.9RMB
2. We have Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple and Barkhor Street daily tour, Everest Group tour (3 Nights 4 days on every Monday and Friday).
3. Hotels in Lhasa Downtown recommended for you to book: Snow Heaven Hotel, Lhasa Ganggyan Hotel, Yak Hotel, Dhood Gu Hotel, Rama Khapo Family Guesthouse, Tashi Takgye Hotel, Shambhala Palace, House of Shambhala, Cool Yak Hotel, The St. Regis, Shangri-La or similar one.
Please click on thumbnail photo to have a larger view.