Welcome to Sign up Tibet Budget Tours 2015-2016
To book a fixed departure tour and avoid single supplement charge, be sure to sign up for two travelers at least at a time.
As local agency here in Lhasa, we have the best and softest travel policy for our customers.
How to book a tour & How to pay us?-Tibet tour booking process
1) State in an email to tell us that you accept the group tour programs and price we offer (together with inclusions and exclusions) and are ready to pay a deposit;
2) Reservations and Payments
a. To book your Tibet tour more than 20 days prior to your arrival date,a deposit of RMB 1000 per person+full airfare+train fare is required to secure your reservation. The full balance can be paid upon your arrival in Lhasa.
b. To book your Tibet tour within To book your Tibet tour 10-20 days prior to your departure for Tibet, 50% of the total ground tour cost+ all airfare and train tickets cost is required. (we do not accept urgent bookings only 3 days in advance)
3) Payment Methods (click Tibet travel Payment guide in a seperate page)
If you wish to change to join optional budget tour, you must inform our staff at least 15 working days before your departure date. Any extra charge or loss incurred due to such change will be borne by you.
5) Cancellation& Refunding
You may cancel your tour after confirmation with advance payment, you will be liable to pay cancellation charges. Cancellation charges are as follows:
a. Before tour start date, RMB500 per person.
b. Cancellation upon or after arrival, 100% of the tour fare will be charged.
If a change to the confirmed itinerary or service standard is caused by local tourism bureau or transport bureau forces, such as weather, unforeseen circumstances such as earthquakes, snow slides or landslides, political upheavals, etc., neither party shall be held responsible, and any extra cost thus caused shall be covered by the tourist himself.
If a change to the confirmed itinerary or service standard is caused by an air or rail Transportation Company, or other factors that are beyond the control of Tibet travel Operators, we shall not be held responsible for the losses thus caused.
If a tourist has to leave his tour group because of personal accident, injury, or serious illness or family issues, a refund of the unused tour entrance tickets fee and unused accommodation fee shall be refunded to the tourist. No refund will be paid to a tour member who otherwise quits the tour group on his own account.
No refund shall be given for any portions for the tour package unused by the participant of his own accord.
Due to uncertainty of political, climatic and geographical situation of Tibet (e.g, possible earthquake alert which results to attraction closure), tour cancellations might be neither out of Tibet Ctrip Travel Service's control nor traveler's. Under such circumstances, there are no refund and we suggest travelers to buy high standard travel issurance which may cover the loss because of the reasons beyond travel agency.
6) At the time you pay the deposit, we also need some information of every member in order to apply for your TTB permit (Tibet Entry Permit) and/or any other necessary travel permits:
- full name (first & last name);
- date of birth;
- passport number;
* all exactly the same as on your passport. The reason you need to tell us your occupation is journalists and people that could be involved in political matters could be revoked (they need more complicated procedure to get a permit). Please fax or email clear photo copies of each member's passport (data page) and China visa to us:
Email: sales (at) tibetCtrip.com or service@tibetCtrip.com
Re the Tibet travel permits and visa issue, please click this
7) Once we received your deposit, we will make all the reservations according to the offer within one week. We will send you a confirmation letter when all the bookings are secured. At this time all you need is to be ready for trip to Tibet!
8) Insurance & Documentation
Please make sure to purchase your international standard of travel insurance coverage before you leave your country for Tibet. You have to obtain your China Visa before your trip to China. (Please be aware that enter Tibet from Nepal by land or air, we will need to apply China visa for you when in Nepal).
We will immediately contact our customers traveling with us, to find out about their health and safety.
You can keep in touch with us instantly to know about your relatives or family or friends travelling with us.
We will then do our best to get our customers out of the affected area as soon as possible.
If any customer or tour group is stranded in an area, our tour guides will stay with them until they are able to escort them out of the affected area.
If a disaster occurs in Tibet, all of our customers who are scheduled to visit the affected area will have their itineraries changed.
We can offer many suggestions of other destinations that can be visited, of course with our customer's approval.
We will do everything in our power to ensure that each and every one of our customer's tours is uninterrupted.