Family Friendly Tibet Tours Make Tibet Travel Accessible to Families
As one local Tibet travel agent since 1999, we have several years of experience working with traveling families and understands their need for flexible tour schedule that let’s them relax while travel staff take care of all the details. For the 2013 tour season, we will serve family tour group with more new personal features and will take better care of every family member during their travel in Tibet.
Family Tibet tour review by our family guests from UK
Tibet Family tour service-tour code: TCTS 20100728-P3 (fly up and train down, 20100728-P4 Bob's family from UK).
Tibet Family tour service program
Wednesday 28th July 2010. fly from Shanghai (PVG)-Lhasa by MU2335, 7:50am-2:15pm, airport-hotel transfer, House of Shambhala (one family suit with one extra
bed), rest well for altitude
Thursday 29th July 2010. Guided sightseeing culture tour of Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple, Barkhor Bazaar
Friday 30th July 2010. One day countryside tour in east Lhasa (140 km roundtrip):Lhasa-Ganden Monastery (View to the Ganden Valley)-Jiama Village-(Jiama Valley)-Tibetan Family visit-Lhasa
Saturday 31st July 2010, Hotel-station transfer, leave Lhasa for Shanghai around 9:50 am
Aug.1 travel on the train
Aug.2 get back to Shanghai at 11:53 am
11:53 (3rd day)
Tibet Family tour review as on their written feedback letter to our local travel agent:
Tibet family travel service included
1) Tibet local English speaking tour
2) Tibet travel permits
3) Private Mini Van with experienced driver for the transportation (Airport-hotel-Train Station, and the sightseeing as above)
4) Petrol for the vehicle
5) Entrance tickets for all the sights per the itinerary
6) 4 star standard hotel with breakfasts as mentioned above (one double suit for 4 of you)
7) One dinner with tibetan dancing and culture program
8) Flights Shanghai to Lhasa,
9) Soft berth for Lhasa to Shanghai train 10) Mineral water and oxygen Supply
Tibet family tour service not included:
1) Lunches and dinners not mentioned
2) Personal natural expense like Laundry, IDD calls, drinks, etc
3) Additional tour programs
4) Tips for your Tibetan guide and Tibetan driver
Tibet Family Vacation tours programs and family travels photo album
Tibet travel is great for families seeking a unique travel experience! At Tibet Ctrip Travel Service, we have newly enhanced tours that make travel in Tibet more accessible to families. Read more about Tibet family tour programs now. Mean while, take a quick look at Tibet family travels photos album for few references.
If you feel this information useful and like to share it with others, please click on the buttons below to re-tweet or share it on Facebook or Google+!