- 1:No Hesitate to Email or submit Tibet Tour Inquiry!
- 2:Get Tibet tour solution & price 2013 in 24 hours!
- 3:Free Tibet Tour Optimization to meet your needs!
- 4:Sign the Tibet Tour Contract and send 30-50% travel payment for tour confirmation!
- 5:Comfortable Tibet Tour Packing, Tibet Tour Recommendation to us!
5 days Golden Budget Tibet Group Tour-Lhasa-Namtso Lake-Lhasa-Welcome to Join in 2013!
Tibet Trip outline
Day01 Arrival & transfer to Lhasa, check in hotel, rest for acclimatization
Day02 Guided sightseeing tour in Lhasa (walking tour): Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple & Barkhor Bazaar
Day03 Guided sightseeing tour in Lhasa: Drepung & Sera Monastery
Day04 Lhasa Yangpachen Geothermal-Damxung County-Lake Nam-Tso-Lhasa (5-15 people,small size group tour)
Day05 Final Departure (fly onward to Kathmandu, Nepal or extend to China by air or train)
Difference: many departures a month, more flexibility and personal features for the city Sightseeing (4-6 people size per group), join in one day Namtso trip (5-20 people,small size group tour), airport-hotel-airport inclusive
Lhasa Namtso Lhasa group tour arrangements
Day 1 Arrival by train or air, transfer to Lhasa, check in hotel, rest for acclimatization
Upon your arrival at Lhasa Gonggar Airport or Lhasa Newwu Train Station, your Tibetan local guide and driver will pick you up with your name sign, and then they will transfer you to Lhasa city safely. Please be not so anxious to walk much around hotel to see this that, but you do need a good rest in your hotel for needed acclimatization, otherwise you maybe under the weather little bit and easy get mountain sickness. Accommodation: 3 stars standard and centrally located hotel (or any kinds of accommodations as per your idea)
Day 02 Guided sightseeing tour in Lhasa
Today what we will visit in Lhasa is the vital Potala Palace and the Jokhang Temple with her vicinity. Potala palace is Lhasa's most important landmark and she a wonder of Eastern architecture. Your first site of this massive structure will be a magical moment which will be remembered for your rest life time. It has been a palace since the fifth or sixth century and was once the home to the Dalai Lama. Well another visit we will take is to Jokhang Temple which locates at Barkhor Bazaar. This temple is the most revered shrine in Tibet and is constantly bustling with devout worshipers. We will also be given the opportunity to visit the Barkhor Bazaar, the crowded central market in ancient section of Lhasa where is the residence of many local people.
Day 03 Guided sightseeing tour in Lhasa
After breakfasts in hotel, we will drive to west Lhasa city section (about 11 km) and give a visit to the Drepung Monastery, which was once the world's largest monastery. Housing 10,000 monks, Drepung monastery lies hidden in rocky ridges just beyond the city. Surprisingly much of the building was left untouched throughout so many hundred of years.
In the afternoon, the site we will visit is Sera Monastery, a fifteenth century sprawl of golden roofs and whitewashed walls. This well preserved monastery is located just a few miles North of Lhasa and is home to several hundred monks. Its famous debating activities are happening 3-4pm quite regularly every working day, we will not give it a miss.
Day 4 Lhasa Yangpachen Geothermal-Damxung County-Lake Nam-Tso-Lhasa (500 km round-trip, one day join in trip)
To experience the natural views of Tibet is a dream of many tourists. Today is a great day for witnessing Tibet’s natural beauty. Mountains, grasslands, and the holy Namtso are on order for today. Namtso, one of the famous Tibet tourists’ attractions, is one of the 3 holy lakes in Tibet, playing an important role among Tibetans. Every sheep year in Tibetan calendar, the Trekking Namtso Festival is held and numerous pilgrims from far away visit the lake to pay homage. Tourists will see the great mountains, huge grasslands, local nomads, sheep, yaks, goats, horses. After the landscape and nomad culture experience tour, the tour group can have the option of relaxing and reflecting on the day’s experiences at Yangpachen hot spring. (the fee is about 16$ p.p optional).
lake Namtso, is 4718m high. It is the second largest saltwater lake in China, the first being Koko Nor (Qinghai-Lake) in Qinghai province. Every summer, thousands tourists come here to enjoy this one day highlight trip. In clear weather the water is a miraculous shade of turquoise and there are magnificent views of the nearby mountains. The wide open spaces, dotted with the tents of local drokpas (Nomads) are intoxicating.
Day 5 Departure (fly onward to Kathmandu, Nepal or extend to China by air or train)
Your personal driver and the guide will see you off to airport or train station, your Tibet tour with us ends. And hopefully it will leave you unforgettable memory in your whole life.
This Budget Tibet tour price is upon requests!
Why to book Tibet budget Namtso group tour with us
How we are different?
- 100% money back guarantee if you fail to join one of the departures
- 100% small group size tour (4-15 pax) to maintain service quality and avoid mass tourism
- 100% using Tibetan local tour guides
- Reasonable and responsible itinerary with consideration on every single traveler (health issue, high altitude, road condition, driving distance, weather, etc)
- Instant support before, during and after the trip
- Absolutely no forced shopping or tourist trap
- Definitely NO Hidden Cost
- 5 $ per person as donation to local Tibetan orphanage already inclusive in the offer
- 100% friendly to local environment by practicing the knowledge of Responsible Tibet Tourism.
1. 4 nights accommodations in 3-star standard hotels with all breakfasts
2. All the necessary Permits and permits delivery
3. All Breakfasts
4. Mini Van or bus according to group size
5. Transportation cost to and from Lhasa (ie Airport-hotel-Airport)
5. Gas and parking fee of the vehicle
6. All transportation in Tibet between sightseeing places
7. Experienced local English-speaking Tibetan tour guide
8. All sightseeing entrance fee mentioned in itinerary
9. Government Tax
1) China visa, All air tickets and train tickets to and from Tibet;
2) Accommodation & Services of non-Tibet parts;
3) Lunch and dinner, your guide will assist you to find the local comfortalbe restaurants;
4) Private expense like laundry, IDD calls, drinks in the room, etc;
5) Extra expenses and/of additional days caused due to unexpected events (delays, porterage because of land slides and other natural events.)
1) Prices listed are per person, based on double occupancy
2) Tour tip is about 15 $ per person to our guide and driver
3) Tour booking sign up deadline, 15 days before departure for Tibet
If you feel this information useful and like to share it with others, please click on the buttons below to re-tweet or share it on Facebook or Google+!