- 1:No Hesitate to Email or submit Tibet Tour Inquiry!
- 2:Get Tibet tour solution & price 2013 in 24 hours!
- 3:Free Tibet Tour Optimization to meet your needs!
- 4:Sign the Tibet Tour Contract and send 30-50% travel payment for tour confirmation!
- 5:Comfortable Tibet Tour Packing, Tibet Tour Recommendation to us!
Budget Tibet Group Tour: Lhasa-Mt. Everest-Kathmandu-Nepal 1175$/p.p (9 days)
Biggest difference and highlight: Border transfer to Kathmandu and one day Kathmandu highlight tour is inclusive! Local Tibet travel agency is at your service. This is a join-in small group size tour on a tight budget and schedule. We have many fixed departures.
Budget Lhasa Everest Nepal Tour Features:
1) 4-12 pax small size group tour;
2) Fixed departures;
3) With options of no accommodation (clients can book hotels by themselves);
4) China & Nepal Add-on trips services with reasonable prices
Lhasa-Shigatse-Mt. Everest-Nepal Join in tour outline
Good news: we assure to get Xi'ning to Lhasa train soft or hard sleeper train tickets, tourists can fly to Xi'ning from any China domestic cities such as Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu or so andhis connect the same day train to Lhasa.
Day2-3: Lhasa city highlight tour with good acclimatization
Day4: Lhasa-Lake Yamdrok-Karola Glacier-Gyantse (Pelkhor Monastery)-Shigatse (350 km)
Day5: Shigatse (Tashilhunpo Monastery)-Rongphu Monastery-Campsite (4km to Mt. Everest), 340km
Day6: Everest to Zhangmu (about 340 km landscape tour)
Day7: Zhangmu-Kodari-Kathmandu transfer, o/n at hotel (B&B)
Day8: Kathmandu highlight tour o/n at hotel (B&B)
Day9: Final departure by yourself
Lhasa-Shigatse-Mt. Everest-Nepal Join in tour day to day arrangements:
Day01 Arrival in Lhasa, hotel transfer and rest for altitude in Lhasa [with altitude of 3650m] o/n in Dhood Gu Hotel or similar 3 star hotel if late booking
Day02 Guided sightseeing tour in Lhasa: Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple, Barkhor Bazaar, hotel as above
Today what we will visit in Lhasa is the vital Potala Palace and the Jokhang Temple with her vicinities. Potala palace is Lhasa's most important landmark and she a wonder of Eastern architecture. Your first site of this massive structure will be a magical moment which will be remembered for your rest life time. It has been a palace since the fifth or sixth century and was once the home to the Dalai Lama. Well another visit we will take is to Jokhang Temple which locoates at Barkhor Bazaar. This temple is the most revered shrine in Tibet and is constantly bustling with devout worshippers. We will also be given the opportunity to shop in Barkor Bazaar, the crowded central market in ancient section of Lhasa where is the residence of many local people.
Day03 Guided sightseeing tour in Lhasa: visit Drepung and Sera Monastery.
After breakfasts in hotel, we will drive to west Lhasa city section (about 11km) and give a visit to the Drepung Monastery, which was once the world's largest monastery. Housing 10,000 monks, Drepung monastery lies hidden in between the rocky ridges which are just beyond the city. Surprisingly much of the building was left untouched many years.
In the afternoon, the site we will visit is Sera Monastery, a fifteenth century sprawl of golden roofs and whitewashed walls. This well preserved monastery is located just 5km to North of Lhasa city and is home to several hundred lamas. Its famous debating activities happen around 3-4pm quite regularly every working day and we will not give it a miss.
Travel tips: Sera Monastery highlight sightseeing is to visit the Monk's debating activity which happens from 3 pm to 5:30pm normally from Monday to Saturday. If Day03 is on Sunday, we could visit Sera Monastery on Day 2.
Day04 Lhasa-Lake of Yamdrok-Tso-Karola Glacier (view from road side, optional entry 16$ p p to have closer view)-Gyantse (Pelkhor Monastery and Kumbum Pagoda)-Shigatse, o/n in Shigatse Manasarovar Hotel or similar 3 star hotel if late booking (private toilet, shower, twin-share basis)
Day05 Shigatse [3900m], visit Tashilhunpo Monastery and local Tibetan streets, then we will drive to Shegar-Rongphu Monastery (340km landscape) [4900m]-we can trek 4 km further to campsite. It is a good place to visit Mt. Everest from campsite. O/n in Tent or guesthouse
Day06 Campsite-Everest Base Camp-Old Tingri [4390m]-Zhangmu around 8 pm. This morning we may be able to have the sunrise photos of the Mt. Everest peak. After enough leisure time, we will leave Everest Base camp and drive to Tibet border. Have a good rest in Zhangmu, enjoy the small town culture in the Tibet Border, O/n in hotel in Zhangmu.
Day07 Drive to the Friendship Bridge of the border and go through the China customs. Our guide will see you off at the Kodari of the Tibetan side. Upon arrival at Nepal border Kodari, meet our office representative and transfer to hotel/ after refreshing complete the official formalities/ briefing about the package and rest of the day free for your own leisure/overnight at hotel in BB Basis. Meals- Lunch & Dinner self Accommodation- Hotel in Kathmandu (BB Basis)
Day 08 Pick up Place – At your hotel after breakfast meet the guide and drive to tour destination
Today’s activities- Full day guided sightseeing around Kathmandu city- Historical Durbar Square area, Boudhanath Stupa & Patan Durbar Square which will take you to visit Nepal’s most popular attractions and lunch break will be during the tour at best restaurants available. Meals- Lunch & Dinner self, Accommodation- Hotel in Kathmandu (BB Basis)
Day 09: Pick up Place – From your hotel (Breakfast)
Today’s activities- After breakfast the trip end
Meals- Lunch & Dinner self
Ground tour Cost: US$1175 per person without airfare, (4-12 people small size group tour, twin-share rooms)
If you book your own accommodation (please reconfirm with us whether you are allowed to stay in the hotel): US$945 per person
Budget Tibet Everest Nepal tour Service included:
1) Tibetan English speaking tour guide
2) 3 star standard accommodations in Lhasa and Shigatse and Zhangmu (B&B, Twin-share basis), local tent or guesthouse in Everest region/Rongphu Monastery,
3) Tour vehicle according to group size (4 people take one 4WD, 5-12 people, one van from 9 to 19 seats) with experienced driver for all transfer per the itinerary in Tibet
4) All necessary Travel permits
5) Entrance tickets for all the sights per the itinerary
6) Petrol and parking fee for the vehicle
7) Everest Region protection fee
8) Car entry fee for Everest. B.C region
9) Airfare optional per your requests, 10) Oxygen provided while travelling to EBC. 11) Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance
Budget Tibet Everest Nepal tour Service not included in Tibet:
1) China Visa
2) Personal natural expense like phone bills, laundry, lunches and dinners, drinks etc
4) Additional tour service in Nepal
5) Tips for guide and driver
Tour Package Services Includes in Nepal:
1).Pickup from Kodari (Tibet border) by Car/Toyota Haice
2).Entrance fees to sightseeing spots & activities specified as per itinerary only
3).Tour guide-excellent English-speaking guide
4).Accommodations twin sharing in 3 star hotel BB basis
5).Land transfer with as specified in package
Tour Package Services Excludes in Nepal
1).International flight ticket and airport tax
2).Nepal visa fee
3).Gratuities to guides & drivers
4).Any expense of personal nature
5).Travel /medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost
6).Other not included in tour package
Note about Nepal visa: Multiple entry 15 days visa fee - US$ 25 (valid for 15 days)
Simple Tibet Budget Tour Booking process:
1) Email us your clear passport data page photo copy and China visa copy, specify your departure city, whether you need air ticketing help or not.
2) process the advance payment by bank telex wire transfer or Western Union Agent wire transfer or Paypal (5% fee by Paypal, and banking fee on your end)
3) Pack wise for the tour and enjoy your Tibet Dream adventure trip to Nepal.
Any urgent question, please call us or email to us instantly
1) If you do not want to go to Nepal but return back to Lhasa and fly or take the train back to China, please tell us to arrange the add-on trip accordingly.
2) The quotation including airport to hotel transfers. The free airport pick-up is at 3:20 p.m. and Lhasa to airport at 12:00 p.m., train station see off is at 6:30 am. If your flight or train schedule is different time, we would like to arrange private airport or train transfer for you with surcharge 40 US$ per person for single airport transfer and 20 US$ for single railway station transfer;
3) Please prepare two small photos of you-similar size of passport photo image for visa application use
Special deal: And if 4 to 5 people book the trip together, we only run it as your own PRIVATE group tour and you will have more personal experience and flexibilities.
Why to book this budget Lhasa Everest Nepal group tour with us
How we are different?
- Border Zhangmu to Kathmandu transfer inclusive;
- One day highight tour of Kathmandu, Nepal;
- 100% money back guarantee if you fail to join one of the departures;
- 100% small group size tour (4-12pax) to maintain service quality and avoid mass tourism;
- 100% using Tibetan local tour guides;
- Reasonable and responsible itinerary with consideration on every single traveler (health issue, high altitude, road condition, driving distance, weather, etc);
- Instant support before, during and after the trip;
- Absolutely no forced shopping or tourist trap;
- Definitely NO Hidden Cost;
- 5 $ per person as donation to local Tibetan orphanage already inclusive in the offer;
- 100% friendly to local environment by practicing the knowledge of Responsible Tibet Tourism.
If you feel this information useful and like to share it with others, please click on the buttons below to re-tweet or share it on Facebook or Google+!